Chartered Accountant (International Experience)
3D Property Management Inc. is recruiting one Chartered Accountant with International experience for a full time position.
This is a highly specialized role in which the ideal candidate has 10 or more years of Real Estate and Accountant experience.
The position will see you responsible for:
- Oversee the creation and improvement of financial processes
- Be well versed in contract law and financial ramifications of contracts
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff as necessary
- Direct the short, medium and long terms finances of the company
- Plan and manage the company's operations budget
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate financial requirement and reporting
- Interface with clients in a professional manner
All candidates must have:
· A bachelor degree in Commerce, Accounting or related field.
· Preferred minimum of 10 years of related work experience in international private sector
· Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
· Advanced interpersonal skills.
· Fluency in English
· Some self-employment experience is an asset
In return for your experience, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing organization.
Please apply on-line today.