Chartered Accountant (International Experience)
3D Property Management Inc. is recruiting one Chartered Accountant with International experience for a full time position.
This is a highly specialized role in which the ideal candidate has 10 or more years of Real Estate and Accountant experience.
The position will see you responsible for:
- Oversee the creation and improvement of financial processes
- Be well versed in contract law and financial ramifications of contracts
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff as necessary
- Direct the short, medium and long terms finances of the company
- Plan and manage the company's operations budget
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate financial requirement and reporting
- Interface with clients in a professional manner
All candidates must have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Accounting or related field.
- Preferred minimum of 10 years of related work experience in international private sector
- Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English
- Some self-employment experience is an asset
In return for your experience, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing organization.
Please apply on-line today.
Maintenance Technician3D Property Management Inc. is recruiting a Residential Maintenance Technician for a full time position.
The position will see you responsible for first line maintenance inquiries made by tenants living in residential Apartments. This will include attending maintenance call outs and performing basic maintenance duties and repairs at the properties, or coordinating specialist trades to visit if required.
Beyond having the technical building maintenance skills to perform repairs including basic painting, carpentry, plastering and plumbing, you must have an excellent eye for detail to maintain the high level of quality. You must be outgoing and friendly, and have significant experience in customer facing roles to add to your experience in residential property maintenance.
All candidates must have a valid NB drivers license, clean criminal and credit background.
In return for your experience, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing company .
Please apply on-line today, or contact us 631-8002 for more information.