International Business Development Associate(InDIAN Experience)
3D Property Management Inc. is recruiting one International Business Development Associate with Indian experience for a full time position.
This is a highly specialized role in which the ideal candidate has 5 or more years of Indian Business development experience.
The position will see you responsible for:
- Oversee the creation and improvement of international recruitment for both residents and investors
- Work with clients to assist with settlement issues
- Develop and manage the short to long term goals of the recruitment strategy
- Develop and manage client relationships as necessary
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Interface with clients in a professional manner
- Always be focused on creating win-win situations
All candidates must have:
- A bachelor and or Masters degree in Commerce, Accounting or related field.
- Preferred minimum of 5 years of related work experience in international private sector
- Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Gujarati
In return for your experience, we will offer a competitive salary ranging for $35,000 - $40,000 and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing organization.
Noc Code 4163
3D Property Management Inc. is recruiting a Residential Maintenance Technician for a full time position.
The position will see you responsible for first line maintenance inquiries made by tenants living in residential Apartments. This will include attending maintenance call outs and performing basic maintenance duties and repairs at the properties, or coordinating specialist trades to visit if required.
Beyond having the technical building maintenance skills to perform repairs including basic painting, carpentry, plastering and plumbing, you must have an excellent eye for detail to maintain the high level of quality. You must be outgoing and friendly, and have significant experience in customer facing roles to add to your experience in residential property maintenance.
All candidates must have a valid NB drivers license, clean criminal and credit background.
In return for your experience, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing company .